Friday, September 26, 2008
bottomless pit
my baby will be 3 months old by the 30th and has already doubled in weight. yes, she did start out considerably smaller than most (4lbs 7oz) but that's quite a feat! the culprit? she loves to eat! especially if it is time for bed. on average she likes to eat 3 oz every two hours, but at times she wants to eat every half hour. I always make her wait then to see if she is really hungry or if it is just gas. I've tried giving her 4oz, but she usually leaves 1oz in the bottom. I love that she is catching up to the other kids her age, I just wish she wouldn't act like I am starving her to death. oh well, at least she is fairly predictable. and if she's not hungry she's happy. but all this eating sure gives her a lot of gas! lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment