Monday, February 16, 2009

when we go out

Grace loves to go for rides. And now that it is finally sunny here I decided to spend $1 and get her some sun glasses.
She wasn't a big fan at first, but once she realized what they were for she liked them. she likes riding in shopping carts (she prefers the ones with the car seats on them) and sitting in highchairs at restaurants (though some are too big)
but still her favorite thing to do is bounce. She likes to play with her cousin Alex, who is going to miss her when we move to the Boston area, he gave her a big hug last night (soo cute!).
Did I mention that she likes to eat? and loves her new sippy cup (Munchkin)
I will post more pictures once we are settled in our new apartment!!
oh yes, one more thing, Grace loves Youtube, her favorite song is

Don't ask me why, I don't know. But it sure is funny, it calms her down every time.

No comments: