

We looked out the window and saw two squirrels playing on the ground. the squirrels here are big!

then we went for a ride with daddy and we saw 6 turkeys cross the road! it was cool. Grace is helping me type right now while she sucks on her new doll's hair (or my arm, whichever is closest). And she just tried to steal daddy's candy. Yummy!
2 comments:
I used to have one of those food sucker safe things. I don't know what they are called. Clara hated it. I am glad to see that they actually work for some kids! It keeps the choking worry gone. Grace is looking so cute. I see so much of both you and Erik in her. What a sweety!
I love big squirrels! I can't believe how big Grace is getting, She is so much bigger than a big squirrel! You guys have to let us know what the plan is, and where you will finally end up. Looks like we will be in the Salt Lake valley with job in hand. Good luck you three (and all the various puppets) We miss you guys!
Post a Comment