Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baby checklist

Can you believe I'm 6 months along? We're down to 10 weeks before my goal due date (if I go longer that will be great!) so I figured I would see what I've done and what needs to be done in that time.
  1. get Grace a bed
  2. get a car seat
  3. get a pump (should be getting it soon, thanks Kir!)
  4. get some smaller boy clothes (we seem to have a lot of 12m)
  5. arrange Grace's room to accommodate new baby (a work in progress)
  6. arrange/find important baby stuff in Utah
  7. sell/get rid of a bunch of stuff (a work in progress)
  8. get grandpa here (make it to Utah safely)
  9. make/get blessing outfit
  10. take it easy
  11. get bed rail from friend
  12. get baby bath (either from friend or buy)
  13. clean stroller
  14. I'm sure there's more but this is all I could think of so far

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

mike likes your baby names :)
how are you doing?

Deanna said...

glad he likes them :) I'm still not in love with the name David, but other than that I am doing well.