Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What's in a name?

So, it's been a pretty close race. It's not likely Erik will budge on the name David, but it's fun to think of other names. So for those of you who voted "something else" what do you think?
*don't feel offended if we don't use your name*
I am having second thoughts on the name Michael. I really like it, but I almost want to go with Mitchell now, but it doesn't go with David.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

tee hee. just tell Erik that you are the one in the hospital to fill out the name paperwork. ha. :) I can't think of any boy names right now, but I will let you know! :)

Daniel and Caroline said...

I think that David Mitchell is cute. And it's a little less common than David Michael. But I like that one too.