Wednesday, May 26, 2010

tongue tied?

I recently noticed a little notch at the end of David's tongue. should I be concerned? will this effect his speech and eating?

1 comment:

Tina Fraidenburg said...

I don't think so. I've heard that is pretty common. In fact, what you may want to look at is the that muscle thing that is hooked to your the bottom of your tongue to the floor of your mouth. It may bigger on David. Meaning, when he sticks his tongue out, it cause it to fold, making him look like a lizard, or having a notch at the tip of his tongue. My Nephew has this. You can go to the doctor's have him clip it for you so you don't have lizard tongue anymore.

If that's not what it is, then I don't know what to tell you. Your child is unique! ;) He is so adorable. Congrats you too!