Saturday, November 1, 2008

Not a big fan of Halloween

I tried a couple of costumes on Grace, a pumpkin I made and a clown my mom bought. She hated the clown, and was ok with the pumpkin as long as we kept the hat off. I bought a pumpkin shirt for myself and Erik went as a Nadar supporter (meaning he didn't really dress up). We didn't go trick-or-treating, I am not a big fan, plus Grace is a little young. Lol. I figure when she is old enough to ask, I will take her. We had a nice dinner with her cousin and his family though. He went as Elmo, sorry no pictures :(.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deanna,
I'm glad you commented on my blog so I could find you. Your baby is adorable and it is nice of you to make a Christmas dress for someone else even though it was something your baby would look cute in. It's good to hear from you!

Shay said...

Bug didn't like dressing up last year either. The only problem he had with his outfit this year was the huge hat that he had on his head for too long a time. lol