Monday, December 27, 2010

Sundays

It's funny, the Sundays you really don't want to go seem to be the most spiritually feeding. Today all the talks and lessons were exactly what I needed to hear. I'm not a "super mormon" by any stretch of the imagination, but today the spirit weighed heavily on my heart (in a good way). The icing on the cake, as it were, was in RS. The lesson was on Elder Bednar's 2006 conference talk (Nothing shall offend them). It eased my aching heart and put my life into a new perspective. I believe everyone should read this, especially after recent events following Elder Packer's talk this fall. Imagine how much easier life would be if we never got offended, the weight on our shoulders would be substantially lighter. A daunting task at best, I think I'll give it a go. Who's with me?!

No comments: