Tomorrow is my birthday, and last year I made a list of things to do before I turned 25 (got the idea from Brit) let's see how I did.
1. stop procrastinating
(working on it)2. have a healthy baby (no sooner than 34 weeks!) he was 363. finish Grace's quilt
(need to recut it)4. reach 70 puppets I've made 75 contemplating another5. witness Grace take her first steps6. get Grace to eat better
(still working on it, made minimal progress)7. get myself to eat better
(some days are better than others)8. do more service does visiting teaching count?9. spend less time on the computer hard with online school10. spend more time on things that matter (family, church, friends)
still working on it11. keep up on housework better
(on going task)12. make my apartment more "homey" working on my parents' house13. upload some pictures from my childhood onto facebook14. keep a baby journal for both kids (Grace already has one mostly full)15. order more prints16. get a family portrait got it but not loving it17. call family more often
I now live with family so I don't call them much18. be more active
(trying)19. recruit more sewing "students" one starting soon20. get back to pre Grace weight after the new baby comes
(2lbs to go)21. rearrange my living room22. clean/rearrange our bedroom need to do it again23. make some "real" clothes do costumes count?24. drive somewhere25. go outside at least 2 times a week this summer (grocery shopping and church don't count)
I don't think I did.
1 comment:
I could take some Family Portraits for you if you want. I'm not like a professional or anything but I have a nice camera and I have done pictures for engagements, weddings, and families. I would only charge you the cost of a CD to burn the pictures on (or you could just give me one). Anyway, just thought I would let ya know! BTW, I had no idea that you were younger than me!
Post a Comment