I love the expression on her face! She looks like she is growing well. So Cute. Good luck with the move. I find it so stressful to go through that. Please keep in touch so we know where you are.
She is so cute. Let me know what I can do to help, I'm done with school after today. We're flying to Georgia on Saturday, so we'll have to say good-bye before then. So sad! Keep in touch!
Cool picture! She looks so little next to Kermit. We finally added your blog to the list, sorry it too so long! Thanks for checking out our blog! -Brad P
4 comments:
I love the expression on her face! She looks like she is growing well. So Cute. Good luck with the move. I find it so stressful to go through that. Please keep in touch so we know where you are.
She is so cute. Let me know what I can do to help, I'm done with school after today. We're flying to Georgia on Saturday, so we'll have to say good-bye before then. So sad!
Keep in touch!
Cool picture! She looks so little next to Kermit. We finally added your blog to the list, sorry it too so long! Thanks for checking out our blog! -Brad P
Oh BTW the youtube video didn't work :-(
Post a Comment