Friday, December 19, 2008

teething tears

I am pretty sure that's what's going on. sometimes Grace just cries and cries until she falls asleep. we've tried orajel and tylenol and everything we can think of, but they don't help much. and she won't use the teething ring much, and only wants the green pacifiers sometimes. even chewing on a cold carrot worked once. I feel bad there isn't much I can do. our bishop said to press on her gums where it's red, but they look the same everywhere. I guess she got super sensitive gums like her mom. at least she's got her hands to chew on when it doesn't hurt so bad. she's at the stage where everything goes in her mouth. she loves her saucer now and would probably love a jumperoo. packing is coming along slowly. we're moving in with his family, and he said if I don't like it after a month I can go back to my family. still no job, but he'll get one soon. happy holidays everyone and keep in touch!

No comments: