Thursday, January 22, 2009

bounce bounce

Grace loves her jumperoo! this is only a small glimpse of just how much fun it is. excuse the dog that walked in front of the camera, she wanted to play too. good news, it's only $35 at walmart if you want one.

3 comments:

Shay said...

that's way cute! I miss coming over to visit! Though you are probably glad cause now I won't spill anything... :p Don't ask my why I kept spilling things at your house. I usually aren't that clumsy... lol

Phil said...

Oh... I miss those chubby little feet! I'm glad you found her something to bounce in. I hope she is still blowing spit bubbles in NY! Give her extra hugs for Grandpa. It's not spoiling her, just Loving her!!!

Daniel and Caroline said...

Aren't jump-a-roo's great? Becca loves hers too. I miss you guys and hope everything is going alright in NY.
-Love and Hugs!