Ever since I moved to Massachusetts and got out of that funk I was in, my creativity has rocketed! In the last couple of months I have made 4 puppets and assisted in the creation of 5 others. Not to mention the 3 elephants I made (from a pattern), the baby doll for Grace, the slippers I made, the book bag, and pacifier pods. Not only that, I started writing again! Not just scripts, but science fictional stuff (with my two buds of course). And once I'm done writing my scripts, I intend to record them (one in the process now). I am on fire!! I just hope that if we have to move that doesn't put me into another funk. I've got a million ideas shooting around in my head, so many that I barely finish one project before starting another. I feel like an ADHD kid in a toy store.
I need my puppets! They are all in Utah (except for the 4 I just made) along with all my supplies to make more puppets, and my stage. AAAAAAHHHHHH! Anyone want to chip in to help my family ship them to me? ha, just kidding. That's WAAAAAY too much money. It would almost be cheaper to drive there and get it myself. Anyone taking a road trip to Utah? Or from Utah?
So what's next??
Well, I've got to write these scripts! And record them So that when I am finally reunited with my beloved puppets I can take them the next day and put on a show. Of course, I will need to buy another part to my stage...I DIed that part. Hmm. Anyone want to help design a PVC pipe stage???
I still need to work out the measurements, but that shouldn't be too hard.
Anyone want to be a voice for one of my scripts?
Anyone have any great stories I can use as scripts?
Anyone want to make a soundtrack for my scripts?
Anyone want to help me make a music video for They Might Be Elders?
Anyone else hate this background?
See, ADHD.... maybe it was the potato chips. Or the Pizza.
I better quit before my brain explodes!
1 comment:
ummmm....yeah that was a little ADHD!!! lol I am happy that you are out of your PHUNK!! lol GO DEANNA GO!!!!!
Post a Comment