Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Teeth!

It's about time! About a week ago Grace was extra grouchy. Her bottom gums were swollen and a weird purplish clear color. I finally used the advice to push on them to help the teeth come out (I waited until she was asleep.) Her lips were pressed so tightly so it was hard for me to get my finger on her gums, but I rubbed and pushed for a bit. When she woke up from her nap, she was a different person. She seemed so happy. So I wanted to feel her gums again. This time I felt ridges. It was very exciting! I don't have any pictures yet (mainly because they are so small and she won't open her mouth) but I will soon!! Yay for Grace! She's chewing on everything in sight again, so I think she's working on getting the top two now (#3 broken through aug 26).

No comments: