Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sitting on edge

Well the rocky road hasn't cleared yet. We've got a month left on Erik's contract then it's off to another job, maybe another city, maybe another state. Actually, most likely another state (even if it's just Rhode Island).

Got my first puppet order! for more on that go to my other blog. (http://dkpuppets2.blogspot.com)

The last couple of weeks were a little scary because I finally went to the doctor. My heart is normal, yay. I don't have arthritis or diabetes. But the doctor told me I need to take better care of myself. Those of you who know me well know I forget to eat sometimes. My blood sugar levels were scary low as well as my potassium and vit D. So now I am taking a vit D once a week and prescribed to go outside. I guess being a hermit isn't healthy? lol.

Next week I will be getting my gallbladder and kidneys checked. (everything was normal)

Enough about me, here are some cute pictures of Grace!




1 comment:

Marty said...

You should eat a couple (or more) bananas every day to get your potassium levels up.