It's been a long time since I posted so I figured I would at least tell you what Grace has learned to say (still waiting for those first steps).
In no particular order, she likes to say:
hey, hi, bye (good bye), bug, ball, doll, yay, dad (daddy), baby, mom (mama), good girl, shoe, bear, duck, dog (arf arf), book, chewy, Mmm, more, bath, me me, and her new one today cracker. I think she's said pop pop for grandpa/ma, bottle, cat, and car a few times too.
on top of that, she says a bunch of gibberish I don't yet understand.
She also has picked up a little sign language: ball, milk, mama, dog, eat, baby, and her own made up sign for remote control.
She even started hugging and kissing her mom, dad, and toys (loves her dogs). She still enjoys dancing, and has started singing a little too. She has also become interested in hair, she likes to lift it then drop it (repeatedly). Yesterday she learned how to click her tongue.
Her new favorite song is Chewy Chewy, and she likes to sing along (sometimes she says tummy instead).
No comments:
Post a Comment