Yesterday was my Granny's 83rd birthday so we went to Rexburg, Idaho to see her. We didn't stay long, but we had a nice visit. My Granny kept saying how Grace was her little Deanna, because she looked just like me. I was afraid Grace would break my grandparents because she is so big! That was Grace's first long car ride (longest before this was to Salt lake) and I think she handled it better than I did. She slept the whole time, which made for a long night, luckily daddy knew just what to do to get her to sleep. My grandpa is going to be 90 this year. He has lived through 3 cancers, and is currently fighting off two more. No wonder Grace is such a fighter!! After we got home, I realized that I should have gotten a picture with my dad and his mom a few weeks ago when she came to visit. Then again, she probably wouldn't have let us take her picture. Well, I think they look good in their old age.


No comments:
Post a Comment