Monday, October 6, 2008

moving?

Erik has decided that he wants to move on after he graduates this december. he wants to move into his mom's basement apartment. his sister and her family will be living in the house too. I don't know how I feel about this decision. but my mom is very against it. she doesn't want us to become dependent on his mom. and it will be hard for me living so far away from home. I've never lived more than 30 minutes away. I will miss all of my friends and family. also, there will likely be 3 dogs living there too, I do not like dogs. mostly because I am allergic.my mom doesn't like the idea of her only grandchild being so far away from her, but on the other hand, his mom is going through that right now with both of her grandkids in Utah while she is in New York. I don't want to be selfish, because Erik left everything for me, and has lived here for 3 years. the thought of living in New York scares me. Especially with all the flooding that they've had in the south, it makes me think it will eventually move north. hopefully we will figure out some kind of compromise. I love my in laws, but I do not know if I want to live with them.

No comments: