Monday, October 20, 2008

see how much I've grown!

In the 3 short months that Grace has been home (now she is 16 weeks old), she has gained a lot of weight!
She came home at a month old weighing somewhere around 6lbs, and is now pushing somewhere close to 13 or 14lbs! She went from size preemie to a size 3-6. Not to mention that she started at 4lbs 7oz, and was too small for the preemie clothes. Good job, Grace!


1 comment:

Aloha_Misty said...

She has grown a ton! How nice that is. Sorry I don't comment very much when I read the blog! I have them on google reader and it sucks them into a program where I read all the blogs I follow together. Usually I click on each one and then comment but we have had family visiting and I haven't had a lot of time. The pictures are cute!