DISCLAIMER: I am not writing this for pity, I am simply writing this for understanding. Feel free to laugh.
2. I have spanked my kids, and screamed at them, and accidentally hurt them
3. I don't know how to react when I see people crying or in pain, I am socially awkward
4. I am not a risk taker, I would rather remain in a miserable situation than risk change
5. I love my kids, but sometimes wish I could run away
6. I have an eating disorder, and a very negative self image, very overly critical of myself
7. I have intimacy and trust issues
8. I can be obsessive over people, things or ideas
9. there are things about myself I wish I could change
10. I think I'm annoying, that's why I don't go out of my way to talk to people
11. I am a very jealous person
12. I'm really not as patient, kind, intelligent as people think I am
13. I have a lisp when I am really tired, and sometimes talk like a "hick"
14. I am not always politically correct
15. I'm not racist, but I am culturally ignorant
16. I have "gross" nervous habits (I've been told) like scratching my head
17. I don't swear, but sometimes I want to
18. I am very judgmental, I don't mean to be and am trying to change that
19. I have to shower everyday, but I don't always brush my teeth. I always feel like I have to wash my hands after I go shopping
20. I do not have sex dreams, and am usually trying to cover anyone who is naked. I usually dream I'm in school or shopping.
21. I used to think I was a tom boy, but have since embraced my girly-girl side
22. I love costumes, but I don't like dressing up
23. I don't take medications unless I feel I really need them
24. I don't really like candy, but I love chocolate, but I avoid it because it makes my face break out
25. I like being weird, and I celebrate the fact my mom is a clown
26. I have stinky feet. I like shoes, but I hate wearing them :)

No comments:
Post a Comment