This journey of "finding myself" is starting to become kind of fun. Looking back at things I've done that really say "that is me" are starting to come back into my mind. So here you go, a fun list of silly things that make me ME.
I was blasting David Archuleta in my car.
In 2002 I walked down the freezing streets of Salt Lake City singing "That's Amore"
I used to do a pretty good impression of Snow White (so I've been told) can't do it anymore.
I've been told I actually have a good singing voice.
I really like talking like a "cheerleader"
In my senior year of high school I volunteered to read for Eliza Doolittle when we read Pygmalion. I rocked it.
I like to brag that my mom is a clown just to see how people will react
I love hot pink
I used to have over 100 stuffed animals (when I was a teenager)
I like to jump from project to project because I tend to get bored before I finish.
My box of "unfinished" or "abandoned" projects is very large
When I was 13 I landed on my face in gym class (while trying to show off for a cute boy) and I was laughing so hard no one knew if I was crying or not.
I can't run long distances, but I used to be able to run pretty quickly for short distances
I kind of wish I could hang upside down from the monkey bars when we go to the park
I love to dance
I have an odd sense of humor, I usually laugh when others aren't and don't laugh when they are.
I'm trying not to take life too seriously, because honestly it's just downright funny sometimes.
I always wanted to be a ballerina, but I am pretty clumsy and uncoordinated (though now I kind of want to try it)
I'm a terrible liar
Sometimes I get stuck in accents and can't get out of them (the worse was when I got stuck in my Larry the Cucumber voice)
I'll admit I've had Lady Gaga or Katy Perry songs stuck in my head
I used to play my boy band music on repeat pretty much all day and night
I'm a hopeless romantic
I really like it when the "child in me" comes out, but I don't think other people appreciate it (besides the kids)
When I "played" Barbie, I spent more time accessorizing than anything else
I've been having a lot of dreams (more like nightmares) lately where I am back in high school, or middle school. I guess that's my subconscious telling me I want to go back to simpler times?
I get excited when I see my "view" count and it makes me want to write more, so thank you to all my readers out there!! I hope you don't think I'm crazy. Then again, aren't we all a little crazy?
No comments:
Post a Comment